Subbaraman N V
Rhyme And Rhythm Or Theme And Content* - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Sure rhyme and rhythm always great
Music and sound sure a treat!
Poem writing lovely art
Love it is to poet's heart
Grammar and rules play a part!
Theme and content must be smart!
Feelings and emotions sure
Make the poem simply pure!
Content no doubt adds splendor
Message gives it more grandeur!
As I write this with great care
Bhagwat Pada comes to share
"bhaja govindaṃ bhaja govindaṃ
govindaṃ bhaja mūdhamate |
samprāpte sannihite kāle
nahi nahi rakṣati dukriṅkaraṇe"
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Rhyme And Rhythm Or Theme And Content* by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl