Rhymes To Paper - Poem by Sean Furlong
I've got that bug
to write poetry
my arms I do lug
up with fingers to the keys
A short gaze over poems of old
some do continue to inspire
some simply smell of mold!
Hello blinking vertical line
that beckons me to type
'Move me over to the right,
and we'll write into the night! '
Filling white space
with squiggles of black
all at a subjectively fast pace
do I near completion of this word-stack
Of all the poems possible
I chose to write this one
The need is now satisfied
And now the poem is done.
Comments about Rhymes To Paper by Sean Furlong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl