Sean Furlong Poems
- Choose Your Own Metaphor Come down from your kingdom just ...
- Insomniac Living Insomniac living nocturnal presence in a ...
- Tread Water For Her I've got what you want you told me to ...
- Inspiration You're my inspiration, my one true muse Nothing ...
- Another Glass Of Punch? All is fair in love in war when ...
- Away Message Bear with me baby we're in for it now I've gone...
- Clear And Present Love All the while sitting at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Choose Your Own Metaphor
Come down from your kingdom
just for one day
we'd like you to visit us
we invite you to play
the rules are simple
take the time to learn
their bounds are ample
they're not all too stearn
and soon you'll enjoy it
the freedom exists
to go back if you must
we won't persist
just keep us in mind
'cause it's us you can trust