Rich And Poors - Poem by pushkal sharma
'Being rich is a state
when all obey you.
Giving bribe to the teachers
can pass you only in 'classes'.
You can give expensive gifts
to the relatives and friends.
But I am not luckily enough till day.'
; Being poor is a state
when you have to bend your nose
on the feet of 'them'
You have to be dependable
on your relatives and friends for gifts and livelihood.
You have to see riches enjoying their honey.
But still have to stay without money.'
Since, but one thing is common
that both are human.
Or I think no they are not as
Can you tell me who and why?
All have their own reasons.
but who am i?
I am poor but also being rich.
HOW? You must think about you
Comments about Rich And Poors by pushkal sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl