Sharing - Poem by pushkal sharma
Sharing is a word that matters,
only in language of literature.
Sharing contains giving of
knowledge even scriptures.
People share their thoughts,
With the people they trust.
But donot they know what the,
trustee people may do.
They may break their promises.
People also share knowledge, papers,
books, utensils, money.
But this do not give them honey.
People are mean, even me,
not trustfull, full of greed.
Giving them pleasure by feeling low,
is a thing that is not so good.
Sharing lead to destructive happenings,
Anything one can share, but not the results.
Results are different even on sharing answers in exams,
Sharing in this situation is a crime.
Sharing is a word to be belitted.
The word that must be prevented.
Comments about Sharing by pushkal sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda