Rich Or Poor? - Poem by Sean Furlong
Rich or Poor, live or die
each are hard, so why even try?
the will to succeed and the spite of defeat
and what is success to those who cheat?
finding meaning in life with demeaning and strife
it's so hard to sing Fievel when that star shines so bright
but you find the strength to wail on into the night
you know somewhere out there she sings for you too
it sinks down deep in your heart to know that it's true
that star shines in-between them
its existence parallels its counterparts
love the poor and be rich.
Comments about Rich Or Poor? by Sean Furlong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl