Richmond - Poem by Dizzy Darling
I wonder through a land of great impressions
dreaming of Richmond, flag limp against black horizon,
bleakly marching through falling city, scraps thrown to wolves
that dance around cinders flight.
And this is Richmond says a meloncollie voice
...And this is Richmond.
Comments about Richmond by Dizzy Darling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda