Riding - Poem by Morgan Michaels
Riding a sweet thought
to the town of you
to the neighborhood of you
I ride a sweet thought.
Sometimes bumpy, sometimes neat
the road to you is
but bumpy or not,
the thought is sweet.
Sometimes up, sometimes down
the road to town is
but up or down or what-
sweet is the thought.
Comments about Riding by Morgan Michaels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda