Morgan Michaels Poems
- Under Heavan Clouds under heaven fly Winds over meadow ...
- Poem The shade of a bird flew through my head and like a ...
- The Ideal City Consider this marvel of Renaissance wit: The...
- Her -You knew her? -Yes, we had lunch several times, and ...
- Spider Your grip upon the silken cord grows weak you pluck ...
- Old Photo Like a land-locked sea, slowly drying up from the ...
- A Fairy Tale It was like in Cinderella- A bag-lady became a...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The literature of the past is about shattering taboos.Morgan Michaels
Todays' literature can seem bloodless, most taboos being shattered. Let us find new taboos to shatter.''
''Florent- then so now, now so then''MM
Clouds under heaven fly
Winds over meadow hie
Through kept field and forest wild
Rambles my motherless child.
Leaves along the alley fly
Over the valley ravens cry
Higher than the mountain lies
The land of the heart's desire.