Ringing The Bell: The Rain And A Waiting Pine Tree - Poem by Atef Ayadi
who is watching the rain,
but a lonely bird waiting on a
sunny pine heavenly tree.
light can spread from a bird wings
pleasing the incensed tears of the tree.
Comments about Ringing The Bell: The Rain And A Waiting Pine Tree by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl