Romeo And Juliet - Poem by first comet
It was twenty of us or maybe more.
When we arrived at the shore,
the beach was like a seamless décor.
But soon as the frisbees began to soar,
impressionist forms began to bore!
There were pearls to unfold
There were scenes to behold
There were stories to be told
But then I felt something cold;
A nostalgic existential breeze!
Tears were falling
and I was on my knees!
Where the island met the sea,
in a moment of ecstasy,
too short lived an encounter
left a trace on the shore
that no traveler can ignore!
Comments about Romeo And Juliet by first comet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl