The Force Field - Poem by first comet
Captured in a force field
Pushed to the left, then right
Prone and then Supine
Between us an empty space
Empty as the expression on my face.
It’s your move, I say
It’s your reaction, you may
It’s 'our' interaction, you weigh!
I nod, then wonder...
Which force caused this, I ponder!
Reflecting upon your face,
And the certitude of your faith
And the strength in your voice
I wonder if I had any choice!
Hands to the left, hands to the right,
You wave at me good night!
Out in the open I see
The twinkling starts to be
Pulled to the left, then to right
via an incredible cosmic might
austere but urged is the world
And thus it’s constantly twirled!
Days after days,
Years after years,
Or so it appears!
Comments about The Force Field by first comet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl