Elmer Romulo Valdez
Rona's Smile - Poem by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Smile with the innocence,
Of a Caesar's wife,
Without a trace of guilt,
As it lingers on and on...
Beam like the sunshine,
Melt the heart of stone;
To elevate the soul and
To puzzle the dayspring.
Comments about Rona's Smile by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl