Royal Queen - Poem by Naveed Akram
It succeeds on the basis of wellness,
Yet since we learn on matters of health,
The story is the same and the very same,
It fails on the thinking schedules,
Yet as we all learn on the wealth that gives power
To us all, the very same thing can be said:
Keep a work out and keep a nicety with.
I do not see!
Comments about Royal Queen by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl