Rubai # 127 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
As we glory in His presence,
Let's partake of His wondrous essence.
Let us raise our hands in worship,
Giving to Him the deepest reverence.
Lord, there is none beside, nor before You.
Domine Deus, tu solus sanctus. Amen.
Comments about Rubai # 127 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl