Rubai #131 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
In all I do, may the glory go to the Lord,
For it is He that inspires every word.
He is the Hand, I am the pen.
Through my poems, let 'Praise Him! ' be heard.
Lord, there is none beside, nor before You.
Domine Deus, tu solus sanctus. Amen.
Comments about Rubai #131 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda