Rumors - Poem by Paige Parker
and they say certain things.
there's nothing you can do to stop it,
and none of them care at all.
Nothing you can do about it.
Nothing you can say to stop it.
Nothing you can change to stop it.
Nothing you can try to prove it wrong.
Hurting those who don't deserve to be hurt.
No one cares about those people,
and no one helps.
No matter what you do.
No matter what you say.
No matter what you change.
No matter what you prove.
No matter how many people you talk to.
No matter how many things fall apart.
No matter how much you cry.
but they also laugh.
Is either one better than the other?
Or are they both horrible?
Comments about Rumors by Paige Parker
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl