Rustle - Poem by Naveed Akram
Permit the rustle of stupidity,
Once your crime has been fashioned.
Never awkwardly craze or beleaguer,
The plague of life has forbidden.
A smooth masterpiece is surrendering,
A loving signal has been achieved.
To results we honour the best,
The best of us have honoured.
A relic of innocence has been condemned
After the artifact has been broken and split.
Comments about Rustle by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl