Sad - Poem by joey cooksey
sad little girl crying in the rain sad little boy crying in his room. sad little girl yelling for help sad little boy full of anger and hate. sad little girl with anger in her heart. sad little boy with gun in hand sad little girl all alone in the world sad little brother in reapers hands tonight.
Comments about Sad by joey cooksey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl