Evil Talks - Poem by joey cooksey
I am the darkness i am the night i am one to strong for you to fight. I whisper my dark will in your ear. I watch the world do my biding. all the time you call me evil. when all i did was whisper it in your ear. i did not kill i did not steal i did not fight. So what right do you have to call me evil.
Comments about Evil Talks by joey cooksey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl