Sad Songs - Poem by Stefan nnn
I sing along.
Melancholy songs for sad people,
minor key for the lost or the lonely.
A bitter wash of sweet sound,
buries me, and I drown
in whispered memories,
that can no longer touch me.
Comments about Sad Songs by Stefan nnn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda