Salsa - Poem by Peya Jakob
I came to watch you,
dressed in fiery red,
with dangerously high stilettos.
You extend your hand
and your eyes glow,
your sweat glistened
body says yes.
Your legs apart on passions floor,
we feel.love, with the lust in your eyes
i feel.the beat of gods from watching you.
You sashay your hips
as though making love
to an imaginary lover.
Your full breasts heave
in time with my passions sigh,
curves made to increase
your scent made for this moment.
Red sticking caressing you thighs,
i watch your red parted
lips with half breath.
You faint into my hands
and i embrace your outline
with my eyes.
I am embraced by sensaulity,
your softness is my only reality.
And now, touch me.
Comments about Salsa by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl