How To Chase And Catch Nothing. - Poem by Peya Jakob
I can catch a train to paradise,
or simply hitch hike there.
I can set up a garden at the crossroads of the roads less travelled,
and sell my roses, and road maps to pharoahs who are lost on their way to nowhere,
sooner or later, everyone ends up here.
And arm in arm i walk them to their destiny.
In their fears and in their dreams, they fear the messenger, the conductor on the bus to neverland.
I'm not young but neither old, my touch neither warm nor cold.
I would say i'm dying to meet you, but its you dying to meet me.
But in this wonderless abyss-i'm the only one you can hug and kiss.
Yours friend-unrequitable dream.
Comments about How To Chase And Catch Nothing. by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl