Salt - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Alive you are removed, what sees just to lurk - The way to obey, never to the dark - Skinned is my teeth, bit to the grit, grid to the byte - Whatever you say, princess - Whatever you want, princess of the damned - Argue with the ocean, win only you can - Waves which breaks, do so on the shore - Not inside your mind or soul - Never the talk, never to your back - Salt on your food, salt to your back - Salt by the steps to your door, prevents demons from the attack.
Comments about Salt by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl