Sands Of Time - Poem by Teresa Dearing
Of all the ills that be fall man,
Time, like endless grains of sand,
Warps the mind, twist the soul,
Makes the body to grow old,
Like shifting sand of desert gold,
It marches on, it's end untold.
Many try to beat the clock,
But time takes hold on all~tick tock.
Comments about Sands Of Time by Teresa Dearing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl