Teresa Dearing Poems
- Summer Memories Hot pavement burns the feet, Cool green ...
- Money And Happiness I had a friend who had alot, And very ...
- Golden Days Sonnets of penned passions, Sing of love's ...
- My Girl You did not come with nine months wait, I did not...
- January’s Sad Refrain Gone, the last holiday, Another ...
- Thoughts On Love Loves a fine sport, The game calls us ...
- Love Found As I weep and wait for you, From the chill there...
I have live all over the US, visited Canada and Mexcio breifly. My husband and I have 6 beautiful kids together. We are down to the last one at home, so it is quite and I can write. I have been writing on and off for several years. Some times I write happy and sometimes sad. I write in a sing song style and never know what I will be inspired to write. I generally am sunny natured, but I do write ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hot pavement burns the feet,
Cool green grass what a treat.
Sand stuck between the toes,
Sun burnt skin on the nose.
Cotton clouds floating by,
Baby blue paints the sky.
Kids running out to play,
School is out, happy day.
Summer smells fill the air,
As we play with out care.
Waiting lines, ice cream stands,
Young and old are the fans.
All nature’s running high,
Summers breeze brush the sky.
Pools and waves cool the skin,
What a day for a friend.
Tired, sleepy children cry,
Once more, they want to ...