Scary Wreck - Poem by michael Smajda
I'm, too, embarrassed to tell you
How one ghoulish Halloween night,
A witch handed me her broomstick
And said, "Here take it for a flight."
So, up into the air I went
Faster than you can say, zing, "
Since I didn't know how to steer it,
I just as quick crashed the darn thing!
Comments about Scary Wreck by michael Smajda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda