Schisms - Poem by Naveed Akram
Going to the ends of the world
I take on new meanings and realities;
The further work entails a schism,
For wisdom has approached my door
And it has opened for this wisdom,
Forming afterwards a cloud of doubt.
This is compensation and reality,
There is a black ocean and cold dream,
Was there any further colour or light?
The end is a just man in the full health,
The ends of the plane universe
Create a new barrier, and it survives.
The meaning of this life
Is of a bird and an animal.
Comments about Schisms by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl