Scoops Of Poetry Soup - Poem by John Sensele
Hoops of Poetry Soup offer
A platform for poets and readers
To interact in literary verses that differ
In variety, tones, experiences and leaders.
Loops of Poetry Soup expose
Poems old and new, metered and unmetered
In concoctions and functions to juxtapose
Critiques and etiquettes in literary manners undeterred.
Scoops of Poetry Soup facilitate growth
In poetic craft in friendly interactions
To enable growth bereft of wrath
As poetry evolves in several directions.
Troops of Poetry Soup in unison
Synergise energies and strategies
To elevate the poetic art within reason
With respect to literary liturgies.
Comments about Scoops Of Poetry Soup by John Sensele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda