Angel of Darkness
Search No More - Poem by Angel of Darkness
We spend our whole lives
chasing after something.
*I'd be happy if only...'
Sometimes it's not what's out there that we need to find,
but what's in our hearts that we've lost.
No matter where we are
we will always want to be somewhere else.
Always lost, always searching.
'An island of hope in a sea of sameness'
Comments about Search No More by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl