Angel of Darkness
Sent From Heavan's Sky - Poem by Angel of Darkness
I thought you were my Angel,
sent from Heavan's sky.
I thanked God for your presence,
but now I wonder why.
You took your bow and arrow,
and aimed it at my heart.
You let it rip through my soul,
and left me torn apart.
I wondered what went wrong,
I loved you without fail.
But then I figured it out;
you're just a typical male.
Comments about Sent From Heavan's Sky by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl