Searching - Poem by Hannah Shier
When you're looking for love, try
looking for something deeper.
Not just a pretty plate,
but a full/four course meal.
Not just a pretty face, but someone
you can talk to, talk with.
Ain't that an odd thought?
Someone who would not complain about the rain,
but would rather dance in it.
Someone you would miss, if they left.
Someone whose picture you would keep it your pocket.
Someone you could love and they could love you back.
A rather novel thought, hmm?
Comments about Searching by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda