PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Seasons - Poem by PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Its raining after a long period.
Frozen ice crystals are moving around the atmosphere
Wings of drops trying to write the whole situation
Struggling with rays of sunshine
A battle of silence between rain and sun
Temperature along with humidity in a confused state
Which side they will support.
'Follow me' a command by wind
plants says ' But where you want to go '
'Just follow my instructions' Wind says
Its a time to do talk with weather.
Time to change the look of ecology
And make a control over the hours of day night.
We have to give farewell to old one
Its her time to depart
For a period of one year
We will meet again
Comments about Seasons by PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl