PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Finger - Poem by PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Your presence is necessary
When there is a talk between two hearts.
When you touch........
Its heaven around us
A pleasure of closeness
A smile of achievement
A joy of having all the stars talking to me
A garden of flowers blooming with different colours
Song of different flavours touching my arms.
Its simply a magic with you all.
You all are there so the world is with us.
Looks very different, separated
Still strange to see the harmony you have.
The rhythm of unity towards a goal.
A goal of success
Can anyone dare..!
Nature told me ' no one.you can see '.
Comments about Finger by PRANJAL PRATIM DAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda