Secret - Poem by 7Shadows Teed
I keep this a secret from the world.
No one knows that I know and that is killing me inside.
For I swore to tell no one cause I didn't want you to hurt.
But the memory comes back to me and hurts.
What am I to do?
I swore not to tell a soul,
Not even to you.
So many secrets I keep in this mind.
Its all to keep from letting you all know that you did something that hurt me.
But if I were to tell you that one secret,
It would hurt you to much I fear.
The pain and memory come back more then I would like.
I want to forget it but I can't.
So what do I do now?
I guess for the rest of eternity I will keep it from the world.
Not one soul will know what I know.
I do this all to keep you all from getting hurt.
Comments about Secret by 7Shadows Teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl