Secret Keeper - Poem by Deepa Thomas
Dark, Mysterious eyes,
Holding a hundred untold secrets
In their hidden depths
Gazed, deep into mine
Searching for my little secrets
And caught me imprisoned there.
I felt myself drowning
Deep into its unknown depths
Not a single resort to hold on.
Something stirred deep inside
The world changed in an instant
My secrets were no longer mine
But I got myself a secret keeper
I felt myself relaxing
And started enjoying the ride.
Comments about Secret Keeper by Deepa Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda