Secrets - Poem by Clerissa Copeland
I want to set you down
and tell you all my secrets.
From me to you I'll tell,
if only you would keep them.
(I may add on more to this later)
by: Clerissa Copeland
Comments about Secrets by Clerissa Copeland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl