palesa deejay manaleng
Self Loath - Poem by palesa deejay manaleng
The calm after the storm
is so lonely.
If only I had known, that it would end like this.
the danger within my temper.
Raging and foaming at the mouth,
As she quivers at the corner.
Oblivious of her fear
I try go near.
Never did I know How dangerous I really am.
I play it over and over
and all I hear is her wispher....
It is all over.
Comments about Self Loath by palesa deejay manaleng
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl