O Anna Niemus
Self Luminescent Truth - Poem by O Anna Niemus
Like the sun, truth is self luminescent. It is reality, self evident, needing no external defense. It is immediately recognized by resonant hearts. It can be hidden for a short time by clouds or by imprisoning others indoors.. but inevitably truth conquers all, as does love. God whose name is Truth whose name is Love is ending the violence in the world now.
Comments about Self Luminescent Truth by O Anna Niemus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl