Selfishness - Poem by vijay gupta
Once a naughty kid shot dead a crow.
The crow fell on the earth.
Suddenly so many crows gathered on the spot in five or six minutes,
Roaring and gyrating on the spot.
How much they loves to their companion?
Now we can observe so many peoples, who cares him self only.
They are unaware by the difficulties of their own persons,
even their nearby peoples.
But when they are in botherations they cry for help
and preaches a lesson of helping others.
But in their case they always do the reverse.
How can we categories such peoples?
They are selfish persons.
I hate such persons.
Comments about Selfishness by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl