Little Bird - Poem by vijay gupta
My egg, beautiful egg,
The bird was singing a song with gay.
Suddenly, a crow attacked on her to snatch her egg
But she flew in the air.
and another surprise was waiting for her.
A vulture attacked on her to eaten up her & her egg.
She hardly able to save her from the vulture.
Then she went near a pond for safety.
An another surprise was also waiting there for her.
A crocodile was comming towards her to swallowed her.
She was very much sad & flew in the sky
And She also asked the God to save her.
This story is not only of this unfortunate bird also
Of unaccountable weaker people of the world.
Comments about Little Bird by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl