CLAUDIA C MORADO
Senses - Poem by CLAUDIA C MORADO
It is not that I look to blame
It is not that I can't see the rain.
It is not that I intend to dwell inside my Hell
It is not that I can't feel the rain.
It is not that I am left with all that is sour
It is not that I can't taste the rain.
It is not that I have nothing but silence
It is not that I can't hear the rain.
It is not that I am left with a scent that lingers
It is not that I can't smell the rain.
It is simply that you are my rain.
Comments about Senses by CLAUDIA C MORADO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl