Shall We? - Poem by Matty Reynolds
Shall we not spend eternity
with each other then?
So be it. So be it.
As you wish it shall be done.
But yet, on that boat through
your river of happiness-
look to stern, look to stern,
see me drowning not in a sea,
nor a lake, no not even a pond.
Look on with your new love and see me drowning
in a river of tears.
Comments about Shall We? by Matty Reynolds
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl