Matty Reynolds Poems
- Behind A Veil Only a man who shackles Torment to one ...
- The Fuchsia I want to buy you A fuchsia to hang My heart ...
- When We First Faced When we first faced, And sat in the ...
- Traces When you entered into my heart, I'll never know. But,...
- Shall We? Shall we not spend eternity with each other then?...
- Flood Years from now you'll understand. You'll be happier ...
- The Landscape Of Your Body I took the time out tonight to ...
Nothing much to say. I work. I drink. I write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matty Reynolds
Behind A Veil
Only a man who shackles
Torment to one shoulder
And sorrow to the opposite
With a sad meloncholy loving
Heart the balancing point,
Could understand the love
Cast upon my soul.
That this fractured imperfect
Love is polished and pure
To a man whose heart has
Been filled, yet he is alone.
Only a man who dons a suit
Adorned with a clip on tie
To visit a lost love and snip
Crabgrass from around her stone
Can see the loss behind his eyes.
The only joy he has heard
Were crying babies he held
And the beautiful voice
Of the one that said ...