Shattered - Poem by amber hester
you said you liked me and
you didnt wanna see me go,
you said you liked me more
than i will ever know.
unlike you my
feelings were real,
i really like you
and i do still.
you wrote me two poems
describing how you felt,
but i guess that was a way of torchering me
and to make my heart melt.
well i will admit
i fell into your trap,
i thought we were for real
but i guess im just another girl.
a girl who likes a guy
that she can never see,
somebody who she thought has changed
somebody i thought liked me.
my happiness will not be crushed
over a shattered heart,
it will just be down for a while
but i will make a new start.
Comments about Shattered by amber hester
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl