She Is An Urban Woman - Poem by MATSEPE MOLEFI
SHE IS AN URBAN LADY....
You can tell by her walk.
You can tell by her talk.
You can see her determination.
You can feel her ambition.
Her beautiful heart is our home.
Her wreck lesssilence is our battle field.
Down to earth the woman she is.
Down to God the beauty of creation she is.
The way she make love to you.
The way she kisses you.
The way she respects you.
The way she is humble to you.
She is an urban lady to miss
An urban lady to kiss.
An urban lady to trust.
An urban to support.
She is worth loving.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about She Is An Urban Woman by MATSEPE MOLEFI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda