MATSEPE MOLEFI Poems
- Lonely Boat LONELY BOAT Mists come and go, People come ...
- Will You WILL YOU Will you still love me? when am here ...
- Light A Spark LIGHT A SPARK Let the light glow, On your ...
- Think Twice THINK TWICE Shutting the last door, Shifting...
- You Are The Truth YOU ARE THE TRUTH Sound that echoes my ...
- This Pain THIS PAIN My heart breaks like a class of ...
- Shadows Of Death SHADOWS OF DEATH I pray only pray, I ...
I was born in Lesotho and then went home south África Free State province, ladybrand I did my grade 12 at Sehlabeng secondary, I went to Orbit College North West studied Mechanical Engineering where i completed my N6. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MATSEPE MOLEFI
Mists come and go,
People come and go,
Kids grow and glow,
Storms fled with glow,
Yet thy heart never blown,
Like that lonely boat was.
Flash lights strong and focused,
Street lights beautiful and moulted,
Mall lights sparked with bright,
Yet thy heart never impressed.
Like that lonely boat.
Seasons change with time,
Rain falls and storms destroys,
But not thee lonely boat
Like thee heart.
It is lonely and solo,
Solo and strong,
Strong and wise,
Wise and faithful,
Faithful and grateful, ...