She Is The Spring In You - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
Is there a word to describe sensations?
The spring in you
When you don't need to go to Niagara
To see waterfalls, but you become one big waterfall.
Every place she visits becomes celebration,
Wherever she walks you see the red carpet;
You see the Hollywood Star with her footprints
On every sidewalk from New York to Madrid;
You smell her scent in every flower,
You see her hair and face formed in the clouds,
You see her coming from the sea,
You see her in the streets and bars of foreign cities,
You see her in the shadows under the trees,
You hear the music in the fields,
You feel what you cannot say,
You know what you see.
Comments about She Is The Spring In You by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl