She Likes Simplicity - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I asked her for her name and
What she wants
She gave me her name
And she said:
'I like simple things'
In my mind what she said is:
'I am tired, everything is difficult.'
I asked her if she wants ice cream.
Life is still between the ice and the cream! .
Comments about She Likes Simplicity by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl