She Needs You! - Poem by Na'Sheauna Williams
She tells you she don't need you
With those sad empty eyes
She claims she got it all handled
Yeah she tells you all those lies
Don't help me, I can deal with my problems
So she'll say
Don't you see it?
She's begging for help in the worst way.
She says ' leave me alone' but
She means I need you bad
She told you 'just go away'
But she means she's going mad
I beg you don't believe her!
She's crying from neglect.
She's torn and still ripping
A knife at her neck
Bet you don't believe me,
Just want to be free
Well, I know what im saying
For that girl is me.! !
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about She Needs You! by Na'Sheauna Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda